The following guidelines must be followed when submitting a poster for IFMA 22.
Posters must address one of the conference sub-themes which are:
- Future technologies
- Roles of governments
- People of future agriculture
- Managing farm business
- Business models for farming
- Downstream linkages
- Environment & resources
- Research and extension services
- Strategies for agricultural growth
Authors must submit an electronic version of their poster abstract through the Conference Design Portal. A brief guide is provided at the end of this document. Disks, CDs or hard copies will not be accepted.
When submitting you must provide the congress sub theme your poster addresses as prefix to the title – Congress sub theme: Title
Poster Abstracts should be written in English and should not contain more than 500 words.
Poster Abstracts should not contain photographs, figures, tables or references.
The final deadline for submission of poster abstracts is 5pm Wednesday 31st October 2018.
When a poster abstract is accepted it is considered to be in its final form.
You will receive an email informing you whether or not your poster has been accepted by Friday 21st December 2018 at the latest.
At least one author MUST be registered to attend IFMA22 by Friday 25th January 2019.
Accepted Poster Specification
- Authors must bring their own full-size hardcopy of the poster with them so it can be displayed on location.
- Posters must be written in English.
- The poster should explain the purpose and conclusions of the contribution. This should include the purpose of the research, the methods and principal results, the major points of discussion and conclusions.
- Posters should single sided.
- Poster maximum size : A0 size (1189 x 841 mm) and must be Portrait orientation.
- Posters may contain photographs, figures and tables.
The presentation portal is now closed, however if you still wish to submit a paper please contact email@example.com